As the highest rated Green Caterer in the Washington, Baltimore and Philadelphia metropolitan areas, La Prima and Catering by Seasons are dedicated to improving our environmental impact.
Currently, we offer green services for all catered events, including compostable plates and utensils and farm-to-table menus with organic, locally grown food.
We take great pride in our environmental standing and we are dedicated to transparent business practices. We believe in the importance of informing our customers about all of the great sustainable services we have to offer and the methods behind them.
At La Prima Catering, we strive to:
- Follow all environmental regulations and go beyond what is required by law
- Reduce waste through recycling, composting, and, whenever possible, reusing and repurposing, in all of our locations
- Use 100% renewable energy to power our kitchens
- Reduce waste through our company-wide recycling program
- Compost thousands of pounds of food trimmings each week, helping to reduce our waste sent to the landfill
- Organically grow tomatoes, cucumbers, basil, herbs, and much more in our own urban garden
- Partner with local, sustainable farms to bring our customers fresh, healthy foods
- Work on farm-to-table, grown-to-order menus and event options
- Implement energy efficient trucks in our deliveries
- Train all of our staff on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and work towards a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle, in and out of the office
- Continually improve our practices by measuring our environmental impacts and setting strict annual goals
To learn more about our Earth-friendly business practices and our Grown-to-Order initiative, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.