A St. Paddy’s Day Inspired Lunch
By La Prima Catering
It may not all be Irish, but we certainly have plenty of Green foods. Check out this St. Paddy’s day inspired menu from La Prima Catering. Feel free to use our ideas for themed food titles and take the credit!
Avocado Corn Salsa
- Chopped avocados, roasted red peppers, red onions and sweet corn, tossed with lime and cilantro, accompanied by blue, red and white corn tortilla chips.
“The Drunken Irishmen”
Brisket with Guinness Gravy
- Brisket of beef braised with onions, garlic, beef stock and Guinness Stout, sliced and served warm.
“Pots of Gold”
Quinoa Stuffed Peppers (vegetarian)
- Colorful peppers stuffed with quinoa and feta cheese then drizzled with tahini sauce. “Spuds”
- Roasted pee wee potatoes with pearl onions, Italian parsley, kosher salt and olive oil. “Leprechaun Candy”
Green Beans with Almonds
- Fresh green beans, sliced almonds, melted butter with our own spice mix. Dessert
- Skewers of colorful fresh fruit, served with raspberry fruit coulis.
- A colorful assortment of carrot cake, French macaroons, chocolate cherry, lemon snaps and red velvet sandwich cookies.
comments powered by Disqus.