Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Recipes from the Chef
As the days heat up and we begin to fill our garden with fresh produce and herbs, we look to Chef Kyle for delicious inspiration. Known for his excellence with vegetarian cuisine, Chef Kyle Vermeulen has a way with greens – even for those picky eaters!
These balsamic roasted brussels sprouts are hard not to love! They bring a delicious spring flavor with a hint of Kyle’s signature Spice Mix.
Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 5 lbs Brussels Sprouts – trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp La Prima Spice Mix
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Place trimmed brussels sprouts in a bowl and add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Place in a single layer on sheet pans
- Roast at 400 degrees for 15 mins
- Serve warm
Interested in more recipes and delicious ideas? Want to order your own bottle of Chef Kyle’s signature Spice Mix? Call us today at 301.220.1001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.